TTT: Top 10 Characters Who Are Fellow BookNerds!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Characters who are fellow booknerds!!!

Btw I LOVE this topic!: 

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
1. Anna from Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone: Anna worked in a bookstore with her parents and she loved looking at the travel magazines. 

2. Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: The chick has a book blog for crying out loud. If you don't have her on your list GET IT TOGETHER lol 

The Start of Me and You

3 & 4. Paige and Max from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: Both of their favorite places was a bookstore/ coffee house and I was so jealous that they could have that space. I can't go in a book store without the boyfriend gruntting and being mad that he has to be there lol 

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

5 & 6. Celaena and Prince Dorian from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: This was literally my main reason to read the rest of this series. 

FangirlIsla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
7. Cath from FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell: She writes fanfiction! She's the only character that I've ever read about that does and I loved that about her! 

8. Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After: She was a lot like me. She just liked chillin and reading and stalking Josh lol 

Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
9. Abby from Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout: She has my DREAM JOB and she has some of the best authors in the industry in her circle. I was a bit jealous! 

10. Hermione from the Harry Potter series: this is the biggest bookworm of bookish history lol if she doesn't make your list, idk what to say about you! Lol 

Any bookish characters that are bookworms that I forgot or haven't read?! Leave me a note in the comments!