TTT: Top 10 of my Auto-Buy Authors!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   
This week's topic is:
Top 10 of my Auto Buy Authors!!!

Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)The Fill-In Boyfriend

1. Katie McGarry: She writes the HOTTEST guys and has the most amazing writing style! Her swoons hit hard and I will give anything she writes a chance. 

2. Kasie West: This one is weird. I wasn't a fan of her other book, but her contemp books are definitely on my auto-buy list. Any contemp she writes I will OWN 

The Start of Me and YouRevenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #2)

3. Emery Lord: After reading a book by her that featured a nerd as the love interest and an amazing friendship like she always writes, I will read Emery Lord's grocery list if she let me. 

4. Katie Finn/Morgan Matson: I once called her the Queen of Contemp and I don't go back on my word at all. She is one of my favorites.... No matter what name she's writing under lol 

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)I'll Meet You There

5. Marissa Meyer: She has the most amazing imagination! This is another author who's grocery list I'd read if she let me. 

6. Heather Demetrios: This is another one who I've only read her contemp line, but each and every one she put out I will read. Something Real and I'll Meet You There solidified it for me. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
7. Sarah J. Maas: After reading this, there's no reading the synopsis anymore. All I think when I see her name "JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

8. J. Lynn/ Jennifer L. Armentrout: Lawd this woman writes books faster than I can read them. But that does NOT mean I will not try to read them all. It doesn't matter what she's written, I will try them all. 

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)

9. Stephanie Perkins: Anna and the French Kiss was the reason I started reading contemps in the first place. Because of this, there is no way I could NOT add her to my auto buy authors!

10. Rick Riordan: Even though he's king of the cliff hangers. there's nothing by him that I won't read. I learn so much from him all of his books! They're all amazing. 

Who made your Top 10?





Labels: