Follow Friday: Best Book to Screen Adaptation!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

what are your favorite books that have been made into a movie? BY girl of 1000 wonders
       
          Matilda

     This will always be my favorite book to screen adaptation. Maybe because I loved the book so much and the movie is about 100% perfect too. In this rare occasion, the movie made me find the book, but since then I read it about 9515201882036306985 times. Both of them are amazing and I recommend it to everyone! 

What is your favorite book to screen adaptation? 
Do you remember reading/watching Matilda? 
DIDN'T YOU JUST LOVE IT?!

Labels: