Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Author Duos You'd Love to See Write a Book Together

1. Sophie Jordan and Jennifer L. Armentrout: I would love to see the two of them write a New Adult book together. I'm sure it would be GOLD. 

2. Heather Demetrios and Katie McGarry: The two of them would make a super great contemporary romance. It would funny, full of swoons, and I can definitely see myself reading that book over and over. 

3. Huntely Fitzpatrick and Stephanie Perkins: The awkward and the swoons and the funny in a book by the two of them might be enough to change my world.

4. Jay Crownover and Kylie Scott: The overload of smexy times would drive me cray cray lol 

5. Amanda Panitch and Stephen King: If you've read Damage Done by Panitch, you will know why this would be the ideal mystery/horror book. I would love to read anything they put together. 

6. Cassandra Clare and Marissa Meyer: I think combining Meyer with the clockwork Clare, would be really cool. It would be really neat to combine the clockwork elements and those with the fantasy and fairy tales. 

7. Holly Black and Cassandra Clare and J.K. Rowling: I loved reading The Iron Trial and Harry Potter and I could swear it was derived from the same book. I would love to see what they could do togethr. 

8. K.L. Armstrong, M.A. Marr, and Rick Riordan: I don't even care what kind of mythology it would be about. It just seems like it would be really good and interesting to see their humor put together. The best part would be to see what they could teach me about whatever topic they chose. 

That's all I could come up with! 
Is there any one on here that y'all would read the product from this one?

Labels: