TTT: Halloween Freebie!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Halloween Freebie: Literary Costumes I Wish I Could Be!

Some of these I KNOW people won't get, but eh Idc lol 

1. Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Image result for queen of hearts alice in wonderland
I loved her attitude lol She was mean, but she was still cool and she got to scream "OFF WITH HER HEAD!"at everyone!

2. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Image result for katniss costume
Her costume seems like it would be really easy! I just wish I had somewhere to go because I would definitely dress up like her! 

3. Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles series by Marrissa Meyer
Image result for queen levana
I'm sure people's first guess would be the Bride of Frankenstein lol 

4. Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Image result for anna dressed in blood
She would have just a regular white dress with blood stains everywhere. It would be VERY easy to make, but could be super scary. 

5. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Image result for belle reading
If I were to ever dress up as Belle though, I would want to have her in the "peasant" clothes. That gold dress is gorgeous, but just too much dress for me lol 

6. Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Image result for daisy buchanan costume
 I was her two years ago, but I lost the picture of it :( I had a red flapper dress, a long cigarette, and a long head piece with  huge plastic jewelry! I was so cute!!!

7. Harriett from Harriett the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
Image result for harriet the spy costume
All I need is some Chuck Taylors, a red hoodie, a spy belt, and a composition book. This is actually pretty easy and sounds like something I could pull together quickly! 

8. Glinda the Good Witch from The Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
Image result for glinda the good witch costume
This is another one that may be too much dress, but it's so pink and pretty, I know I would love it!

9. Medusa from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
Image result for medusa from percy jackson costume
This was easily my favorite scene in the first book. I loved the way it was played out in the book! 

All images were found on Google!