Diverse Reads Challenge for 2016


     I know this is last minute, but it's something I really wanted to do! I saw there was an LGBTQIA+ challenge going on, but I haven't found one yet for Diverse Reads overall. Meaning for those within "all diverse experiences, including (but not limited to) LGBTQIA, people of color, gender diversity, people with disabilities, and ethnic, cultural, and religious minorities.” (We Need Diverse Books) I wanted to do this because I fall into so many of these categories myself and I wish I had as many  choices as a teen as they do now! I want to make sure EVERYONE is reading them and spreading the word about them! 
     Each month I will update you on my progress of Diverse Reads and I will pick one from a different subject to feature on my blog! You can do the same as well, just send me a link! It will always be towards the end of the month! I will do a couple giveaways during this challenge because WHY NOT?!  I love spreading the word about Diverse Reads and everyone should own at least one. Also, I'm looking into guest posts from authors and bloggers for the wrap-up post for each month from those that I feature! I want this to be fun and have everyone learn a little more than they originally knew! 
     So here's your chance to join in the action! Here's the rules:

-Decide how many diverse reads you want to read and hold yourself to that number! (You're in charge!)
-You must read and review each title for it to count. 
-Can be about any diverse topic!
-If the author is in anyway diverse, that can count as well! (For example, there is a biracial character in Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, but she is also a POC!!!!)
-There will be a link up post each month where you can add your diverse reads to show off what you've completed! 
-Use the tag #DiverseReads2016 to keep us updated through out the year on Social Media!
-HAVE FUN!!!! 

This started out as a me thing, but several people have told me they wanted to join in since I mentioned it, so here's a sign up!  I know it's late and most people have already chosen their challenges, but still give it a try! Or, if you know of someone who may want to join, send them along this way!!! 

Sign-Ups Start tomorrow at 12am! 


An InLinkz Link-up