Library on the Open Sea!



     So, as some of you may know, I've been on the Carnival Triumph since Monday and I'm sad to say the question for Follow Friday wasn't released when I left, so the post for today will be a little different! 
Image result for cruise ship clip art
     As y'all know I'm in school for library science and am fascinated with libraries. Well, this is my very first ever cruise and I had NO idea that cruise ships had libraries. I guess it was just one of those things that never occurred to me that they would need. But I guess for people like me, these things are a must have. So, for those of you who had no idea just like I didn't, here's what a library on a cruise ship looks like!!!





Here's some of the selection they have too: 
This was literally the ONLY YA book they had lol 





Have you been on a cruise before?
Did YOU know there were libraries there? 

Labels: