TTT: 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Me Under the Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Me Under the Tree This Year

Already Released:
Damage Done
1. Damage Done by Amanda Panitch: I read and LOVED an e-ARC of this one and thought I pre-ordered it, but it never showed up. I kept telling myself to re-order it, but I just didn't. So, I hope Santa is nice and gives me this one! 

2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Illustrated Version) by J.K. Rowling, Illustrated by Jim Kay: I want this one because DUH what HP addict doesn't? But every one I've found is expensive. I'm hoping Santa will bring it or at least give me coupons/gift cards to get it lol 

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)Asa (Marked Men, #6)
3. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohen & David Levithan: I've always said I wanted to read this around Christmas time, but I never get in time. Even now I have a hold at the library and I'm still #6 in line. Maybe if I get it for Christmas I can read it at the right time next year lol 

4. Asa by Jay Crownover: I love this freaking series so much! But now that there is another book coming out from a companion series and I don't want to read those until I can read this one!!!!

Violent Ends
5. Violent Ends: I heard about this one just recently, but now it's all I can think about. I NEED this book. It has some of my favorite authors and its told from different POV's throughout the entire book. I WISH I could find it in stores!

Unreleased:
Summer Days & Summer Nights: Twelve Love StoriesWhen We Collided
6. Summer Days and Summer Nights: I LOVED My True Love Gave to Me and I thought it was a really cute idea. I think this one is even better! I LOVE summer romances and I can't wait to get to this one!

7. When We Collided by Emery Lord: Emery Lord is one of my favorite contemp authors and I'm expecting to LOVE this one just as I did her first two. Santa would be my best friend if he dropped this one under my tree! 

HeartlessThe Forbidden Wish
8. Heartless by Marissa Meyer: Although this one isn't part of the Lunar Chronicles series, I just know it will be amazing! I cannot wait for it so Santa if you're listening, pleaseeeeeeee look out for me with this one hahaha

9. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury: This is one of my most anticipated books of 2016 and I'm so excited for it. I've seen that e-ARC/ARC's are floating around and Santa if you're looking for one more place to drop one, my house would definitely work just fine lol 

The Steep and Thorny Way
10. The Steep & Thorny Way by Cat Winters: There's a POC on the cover, it's not your average retelling, and it's historical fiction which I'm trying to read more of! Everything about this book shows Santa needs to bring it to me!!!

What did you ask Santa for?!


Labels: