Disney Book Tag II: The Villains!


Since I've been out of town rocking out, I didn't have much time to sit and read, so I decided this was the perfect time for me to do another Disney book tag.... But this time it's gonna be different than the last time. This time, I've got the villains here! 
Image result for disney villains
(I took this tag from Youtube from this person:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP6lHI3j2Q)
.
So, without further ado, here's the questions:

Maleficent: A book or book series in which there is an overwhelming sense of evil/doom: The idea of Big Brother watching me is creepy and if you've read this, then well you know why I added this one then. 
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)


The Evil Queen (Snow White): A book or book series in which the villain tricks the hero.: I won't say HOW obviously cuz of Spoilers,  but just know that I was like WTF at the very end of this. 
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)


Cruella De Vil: A book or book series in which the villain brings about their own demise.: The "villain" in this one is merely a person, but it's up to you whether you think they were in the wrong or not. I thought they were so I put it here since at the end they did what they did. 
Emmy & Oliver

Ursula: A book or book series that left you speechless.: I was shocked, surprised, just everything after I finished this book. And as soon as I did I wanted to write my review. But the thing is, I had NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY!
Damage Done

Captain Hook: A book or book series in which you just can't take the villain seriously.: All they really do is play pranks on each other and then the tables turn again and they have to learn to get along even more!
Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #2)

Jafar: A book or book series in which the villain almost wins.: With that cliff hanger I really don't know who wins, but I'm HOPING it's not the villain. So I'm gonna use this one until the next book comes out! 
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)

Hades: A book or book series in which you can't help but love the villain.: He's the bad boy, but he sounds kinda hot. I can't wait to learn more about Rhysand in Book 2.

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)


Scar: A book or book series with familial betrayal.: Queen Levana was an aunt and a stepmother (of sorts) to the people she was the absolute WORST to! 

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles)


Gaston: A book or book series in which the villain makes a fool of themselves.: She wasn't an overall villain, but Celeste was still like a mean girl. And (SPOILER ALERT!) You can't be mean to people and then lose the contest!

The Elite (The Selection, #2)


Hans: A book or book series with a villain you didn't see coming.: TUH, And that's all I'll say about that one. 
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)



Which books would you have picked? Anything in particular that you would keep or stay the same? Let me know in the comments! 

Labels: