Follow Friday: Three Favorite Heroines!




Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

3 favorite heroines, books they're in, and why you love them. 
          I tried to move away from the tried and true answers, but one still snuck in there..... 


1. Scarlet from the Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: She's bad ass and doesn't take any ish from people. I especially love her because she's spunky and difficult and reminds me so much of me lol ( I also thought about Iko, but wasn't sure if supporting characters counted......)

2. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Obvs this was going to be one. I love how she's so smart and can do ANYTHING. Plus, let's be honest I want her to teach me archery lmao 

3. Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: I love how smart, cunning, and brave she is. She gave up a lot to help her family and then a lot more later on for her "friends" 

What heroines do you love?!