Ten Books You'll Find me Reading on the Beach!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Ten Books You'll Find me Reading on the Beach! 

For whatever reason I always associate the summer with thrillers and contemporaries! (Quite the opposite right lmao) But I think it's because I'd like to read my favorite books during my favorite season!  Here's what I hope to read between now and August on a beach somewhere with a fruity drink in hand! 


Never Missing, Never FoundThe Loose Ends List
AutofocusDefending Taylor
The Lost & FoundA Season for Fireflies
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)All the Missing Girls
We Were Never HereA Week of Mondays

What's on your summer TBR?
See any on this list as well?!

Labels: