The Totally Should've Book Tag with Take Me Away!


The Totally Should’ve Book Tag was created by EmmmaBooks on Youtube!

I was "tagged" by Becca and Lisa over at Lost in Lit
Well they really tagged anyone that wanted to do it, so I just took that to mean me lol 

 

A BOOK THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE HAD A SEQUEL

  
Tell Me Three Things

I say this because I never really got to see Jessie and SN together. I really wanted to see how they were when she finally figured out who it was. 

A BOOK OR SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE HAD A SPIN-OFF

 The Loose Ends List

I really think it would be cool to have a spin-off of the background stories of all the people on the cruise. Especially Hope! 

AN AUTHOR THAT SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE MORE BOOKS

My Heart and Other Black Holes

I LOVE this book and I cannot wait for more by Warga. I'm a little scared it'll rip my heart to shreds like this one did, but I still want it. 

A CHARACTER WHO TOTALLY SHOULD’VE ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE

Twilight (Twilight, #1)

YOU CAN THROW TOMATOES, HATE  ME, WHATEVER YOU NEED TO, BUT YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME THAT SHE PICKED CORRECTLY. THIS SERIES DID NOT END RIGHT AT ALL. IF I HAD IT MY WAY, IT WOULD'VE ENDED BEFORE SOMEONE CAME BACK IN THE SECOND ONE!

A BOOK THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE ENDED DIFFERENTLY


This Is Where It Ends

I mean really..... I wish it had been a different way! 

A SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE HAD A MOVIE FRANCHISE

  Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)

I'm still waiting on the deal that the Lunar Chronicles is getting. There HAS to be one coming soon. That series is the BEST. 


A BOOK OR SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE BEEN A TV SHOW

With Malice 

I'm kinda cheating with this one because it kind of is a tv show already lol Or it seems like one! The new show Guilt sounded alot like it in it's beginning and now (I HAVE NOT SEEN THE FINALE SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IF I'M RIGHT OR WRONG!) I can't wait to see if it ends like this book too! 


A BOOK THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE HAD ONLY ONE POINT OF VIEW

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
Ok so probably not ONLY one POV, but I would have definitely preferred a better separation. 

A BOOK OR SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE HAD A COVER CHANGE

Daughter of Deep Silence

I originally saw this and immediately thought it was about the Titanic or some other time in history, when it's actually about modern day and I really wanted to rate it more than 5 stars! 


A BOOK OR SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE KEPT THE ORIGINAL COVERS

Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend (Broken Hearts & Revenge, #1)Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend

The original ones just had so much more of a summer vibe for such a great summer book. I was really saddened by the change and I remember not buying the second or third one and only stopping with having the ARCs of the first two since they still had the originals! 

A SERIES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD’VE STOPPED AT BOOK ONE

Blackbird (Blackbird, #1)

I LOVED this one. And then the second one came and it just got weird. I would have loved to have seen this one been one and done without the side of weird that came in it's conclusion to the series. 

So, what do you think?
If you like Tag, join in with this one! 
I tag anyone who wants to do it! 

Labels: