Follow Friday: Blog in Book Titles!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

blog in book TITLES!

(Excuse the bit of gray at the bottom. It's my pj pants smh)

This was actually alot easier than I expected!

Books used:
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini 
The Anatomical Shape of my Heart by Jenn Bennett
Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
Erased by Jennifer Rush

My Kind of Crazy by  Robin Reul
Eluusion by Claudia Gabel

As I Descended by  Robin Talley
When we Collided by Emery Lord
All the Feels by Danika Stone
You in Five Acts by Una LaMarcheta

Show me Yours! 

Labels: