Follow Friday: Disliked a Book and then Rethinking it!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

have you ever disliked or felt meh about a book only to later change your mind and love it?

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
     The only book I've ever done that with is The Hunger Games. I wasn't a huge fan of how it started once. A friend of mine said to just "make it to the Games." Once she said that I gave it another shot. And then I loved it. I gave it till the Games and in the end I found myself even falling for some of the things I didn't like the first time I read it! I ended up giving it 5 Stars!

What books did you have to think over and then go back to?

Labels: