Stacking the Shelves #188 & the Weekly Wrap-up!



This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Bouught:
Ada Twist, ScientistEmpire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)

Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty and illustrated by David Roberts
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

For review;
FireworksBy Your Side

Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
By Your Side by Kasie West

The Upside of UnrequitedSpindle Fire

The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer

Hunted (Hunted, #1)Girls Like Me

Hunted by Meagan Spooner
Girls Like Us by Lola St. Vil

A huge thank you to HMH Kids and HarperTeen who have made a Diverse Reads group at the library very excited! (And me with Hunted, Kasie, and Girls like Me!)
*FTC: All books were given in exchange for a just and honest review. No money or other items were exchanged in any way.*

For trade:
First & ThenExit, Pursued by a Bear

First & Then by Emma Mills

Thank you for the ARC Lily! I loved this book and I LOVE this author! You've completed my collection of her work! 

Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K. Johnston

Thank you Michelle! I got this one right on time! I needed it for my class and I was able to start it the day I needed to! Thank you so much! 

Weekly Wrap-Up

Saturday 09/03/16: Stacking the Shelves #187 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Sunday 09/04/16: Class Act Module 1: Classic YA! 
Monday 09/05/16: No Post
Tuesday 09/06/16: Top 10 Books I Wish Were TV Shows!
Wednesday 09/07/16: Waiting on Wednesday: By Your Side by Kasie West
Thursday 09/08/2016: Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
Friday 09/09/16: Follow Friday: Disliking Books and Giving them a Second Chance
Saturday 09/10/16: Class Act Module 2: Award Winners! 


What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: