Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join.   

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books on my Fall TBR!

Ten?! Like 8, 9, 10?! *cues manic laughter* Hahahahaha YEAH RIGHT

Books Released/ing in September I can't wait to read:

Kingdom of Ash and BriarsKids of Appetite
Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)The Weight of Zero


Books Releasing in October I can't wait to read:

Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)Our Chemical Hearts
Girls Like MeEveryone We've Been
FrostThis Adventure Ends
Nemesis (Nemesis #1)Last Seen Leaving
BeastThe Lovely Reckless

Books Releasing in November I can't wait to read:

HeartlessThe Diabolic
The Sun Is Also a StarOf Fire and Stars
This Is Our Story

What do YOU have on your fall TBR?!

Labels: