WoW: Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Letters to the Lost


     Juliet Young always writes letters to her mother, a world-traveling photojournalist. Even after her mother's death, she leaves letters at her grave. It's the only way Juliet can cope.
     Declan Murphy isn't the sort of guy you want to cross. In the midst of his court-ordered community service at the local cemetery, he's trying to escape the demons of his past.
     When Declan reads a haunting letter left beside a grave, he can't resist writing back. Soon, he's opening up to a perfect stranger, and their connection is immediate. But neither Declan nor Juliet knows that they're not actually strangers. When life at school interferes with their secret life of letters, sparks will fly as Juliet and Declan discover truths that might tear them apart.
 


Published by: Bloomsbury USA Children's
Expected Publication: April 4, 2017

Why I'm Waiting: Just reading the synopsis alone has made me tear up. That's an easy way to let me know I need to get my hands on a book. I'm not always a fan of pen pals to lovers, but in this case it's in such an unusual place and I can already feel the sparks between them just from the synopsis. This will definitely be something I need to be on the lookout for. 

Will you be waiting on this with me? 
What are you waiting on this week?!

Labels: