Follow Friday: Favorite Bookish World!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

favorite book world?
     
     Hands down, HARRY POTTER. From #4 Privet Drive to Hogwarts to Hogsmeade to the Forbidden Forest to the King Cross Station through  platform 9 3/4..... Everything about this world is super magical and I can't imagine anyone picking something else. I've read that entire series at least 7 times and I plan to read it many more times over. It's a world I just can't get enough of! 

What bookish world did you pick?!
Can you see why I picked mine? 

Labels: