Stacking the Shelves #193 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

Received from the publisher:

The Best Possible Answer

The Best Possible Answer by E. Katherine Kottaras

From Books for Trade:
Damage Done

Damage Done by Amanda Panitch

Thank you to Amanda who was getting rid of her ARC! If you know me, you know how much I love this book so when she was getting rid of this, I knew I needed it! 

For Class:
The HelpThe Lover's Dictionary




Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday 10/11/16: Top 10 Books I Read Because of Someone Else! 
Wednesday 10/12/16: Waiting on Wednesday: Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
Thursday 10/13/2016: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Friday 10/14/16: Follow Friday: Favorite Most Hated Characters!
Saturday 10/15/16: Class Act: Module 7- Verse

Me on Instagram @take_me_awayyy:

Labels: