Follow Friday: Holiday Reads!



Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    

The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

show us  your holiday reads!
     This one is EASY!!!  lol Technically I don't have any reads "specifically" for the holidays, so I'll just picture what I'm reading now that I'm done for the semester and my holiday break is finally here!

The DiabolicMs. Marvel, Vol. 4: Last DaysGoldie Vance Vol. 1

This graphic novel class opened my eyes to a completely new genre and I want to read alllllll the comics! I plan to read so many of them over Christmas break! 

What about you?!

Labels: