#ReadaDessen with Penguin Teen!


     I've been a blogger for about 7 years, and I've only read about 3 Sarah Dessen books out of 13 of them. So this while Penguin Teen is doing their #ReadaDessen for the spring/summer, I guess this is the BEST time to do it!!!! So, here's the list of Sarah Dessen books, I'll cross off the ones I've read!:

That Summer
Someone Like You
Keeping the Moon*
Dreamland
This Lullaby
The Truth About Forever
Just Listen
Lock & Key
Along for the Ride
What Happened to Goodbye
The Moon and More
Saint Anything
Once and For All (Out June 6, 2017)

*What I'm currently listening to right now! 

     So now that the countdown to Once and For All is on, I can hopefully get all of these read! Let's see how things go! 

Have you read any Sarah Dessen books? 
Which is your favorite?!

Labels: