This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

Audio, 9 CD's
Release Date: May 27, 2002
Published by: Penguin Group USA
Read from: May 9-May 20, 2017
Stand-alone
Source: Library 
For fans of: Contemporary,Romance, Realistic Fiction, Stand-alones, YA

     When it comes to relationships, Remy doesn't mess around. After all, she's learned all there is to know from her mother, who's currently working on husband number five. But there's something about Dexter that seems to defy all of Remy's rules. He certainly doesn't seem like Mr. Right. For some reason, however, Remy just can't seem to shake him. Could it be that Remy's starting to understand what those love songs are all about?

     I don't wanna do your average review with this one, so I think I'll just give you the GIST of the story in songs, since it IS called This Lullaby.....

Image result for Kelly Clarkson – Since U Been Gone meme

Remy doesn't believe in love. In fact, any guy she was with had to pass some stiff requirements and then on top of that, he was on a stiff schedule because she never let them stay long lmao She seemed to be much better off by herself than with someone

Image result for cee-lo green f you meme

 F You by Cee-lo Green is for that Dirty SOB that was with her before. Because let me tell you I was PISSED at him for what he did to her to contribute to all that she was thinking.

Image result for carly rae jepsen call me maybe meme

The meet cute between Dexter and Remy was priceless. And then at the bar was even better. I really wanted her to stop being like that to him lol 


Image result for love story by taylor swift meme

Love Story by Taylor Swift is for when things finally go right. I was super happy to see them finally start dating lol I LOVE Dexter

Image result for Don’t Speak by no doubt meme

Don't Speak by No Doubt is all that comes to my head when Dexter and Remy stopped talking. Dexter was NOT there for her drama and Remy was not trying to admit that she loved him lol

Image result for you belong with me meme

Dexter was all, You Belong with me but I'm not gonna push you. Remy was all Nah. She annoyed me throughout most of the book. She was too stubborn to listen to anyone. Including herself. It took entirely too long for her to grow in my opinion.

Image result for nsync this i promise you meme

And finally it happened and even though I should have been happy, I actually wasn't. I thought Dexter deserved better. *shrugs*

What do you think?!


#READaDessen





That Summer
Someone Like You
Keeping the Moon
Dreamland
This Lullaby
The Truth About Forever
Just Listen
Lock & Key
Along for the Ride
What Happened to Goodbye
The Moon and More
Saint Anything
Once and For All (Out June 6, 2017!)

*What I'm currently listening to right now!


     So now that the countdown to Once and For All is on, I can hopefully get all of these read! Let's see how things go! 
Once and for All

Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Out June 6, 2017

Have you read any Sarah Dessen books? 
Which is your favorite?!

Labels: