Waiting on Wednesday: Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener


This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what we're waiting patiently (and sometimes not so patiently) for! It's hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!

Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)

     Delaney’s entire world is thrown into chaos after she is mistaken for Lissa Olena, an alien princess hiding out on Earth in order to escape an arranged marriage.
     Kidnapped by the princess’s head bodyguard, Ruckus, and imprisoned in an alien palace, Delaney is forced to impersonate the princess until Olena can be found. If she fails, it will lead to an alien war and the eventual enslavement of the entire human race.
     No pressure or anything.
     Factor in Trystan, the princess’s terrifying betrothed who is intent on unraveling all her secrets, and her own growing feelings for Ruckus, and Delaney is in way over her head.
     Get lost Amid Stars and Darkness, in this YA sci-fi romance from debut author Chani Lynn Feener.

Published by: Swoon Reads
Expected Publication: July 18, 2017

Why I'm Waiting: All I needed to see was sci-fi and romance in the same sentence and I was SOLD. And then I saw that there was a blogger who mentions there's "romance, action, cliff-hangers, and sexy soldiers" and I needed this even more! I really want to read and check this out. Idk the last time I actually saw a sci-fi I was actually excited for! But y'all know me, pair anything with the swoons and I NEED IT. Also, I really want to know about this alien race lol It sounds super good! Can't wait to get my hands on this! 

What are you waiting on this week?
Will you be waiting on this with me?


Labels: