Hurricane Harvey Update!

Hurricane Harvey
As I'm typing this on Friday, 08/25/2017 here in Houston we are experiencing some heavy rain and wind. We are also expected to be flooded in at the house for a good while. I'm thinking we might get some winds strong enough to know out our power. In the event that we do, I'm trying to get some posts up now because there's no telling how long it will be out. I am scheduled back to work Tuesday, so I I'm hoping that Harvey dissipates early and we will be fine. I will of course keep y'all updated on me on my Twitter and Instagram

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and good advice! It really made my heart smile!

8/26/17: We still have power!!! But unfortunately, I think the worst is yet to come.  It's rained for about 24 hours straight and we're close to a creek. Not sure how flooding will be for us. Harvey is now a Category 1 and expected to give us more rain as he moves on or dissipates.  

Labels: