Stacking the Shelves #234 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Romancing the ThroneThe Library of Fates
The WoodBecause You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy
This Is Not the EndMoon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Vol. 3: The Smartest There Is

CLEARLY I went crazy at the library this week. But it's not my fault I SWEAR! It's that stupid curse where you place your holds WEEKS apart and then you're like #8 on one and #17 on another but they ALL COME IN AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. lmao That's exactly what happened to me! 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Sunday 08/13/2017: Stacking the Shelves #233 & the Weekly Wrap-Up! 
Monday 08/07/17:   Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popovic
Wednesday 08/09/17: Waiting on Wednesday: You Won't Know I'm Gone by Kristen Orlando
Thursday 08/10/2017:  No Post.

Me on Instagram:
Anddddd if you look at what I'm currently reading, you can see that I already changed my mind smh lol 

This was from Friday. I didn't wake up until 10:30 and I didn't have my coffee until noon because I was up so late Thursday night finishing Warbringer. Best decision I've made in a long time lol 


For all those people who say that pets aren't like kids, try being around a puppy that's too quiet... You'll see they're just like a little kid! A quiet pet means he's up to no good lol 


Last Sunday I was so thankful for that day off. The week before was terrible and of course I had to work that Saturday. I was extremely tired and fighting migraines, two flats, and other issues.... So when he crawled up beside me, I didn't move because I wanted him to stay there forever. 

What went on at your blog this week?!
Send me links so I can go take a peek! 


Labels: