Stacking the Shelves #235 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Netgalley/ Edelweiss: 
My New Crush Gave to MeThe Goblins of Bellwater

From the library: 
The Last Magician

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Tuesday 08/22/17: Top 10 Books I Think Should be Required Reading
Wednesday 08/23/17: Waiting on Wednesday: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
Thursday 08/24/2017:  No Post.
Friday 08/25/17: Listen Up: Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
 Saturday 08/26/17:  Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller

Me on Instagram:
Hurricane Harvey is making his way across the coast of Texas. Me and my library are here in Houston and this morning we had to prepare for any type of conditions that would arise while we were closed. We had to get the books a certain height off the ground and had to add plastic or tarps to the stacks. Definitely a workout, but #OperationSaveTheBooks was a success! (Or at least we hope so!)

This was before my library system closed in the am. I was pretty terrified driving to work. I made it there and back after we finally decided to close at 1:00 pm. 

This was Sunday before I knew anything like this was going to happen. Me and Keno were chillin and not really bothered. I wish I had known beforehand. 

This was Saturday when I was still doing #BooksonBooksathon. I wanted to continue, but I've been so distracted by this Hurricane business, I was barely reading! 

What about you? 
What went on at your blog this week?

Labels: