TTT: Halloween Freebie! Top Ten Books that Remind me of (Halloween) Candy!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the BookishEach week we will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Halloween Freebie
Top Ten Books that Remind me of (Halloween) Candy! 

FangirlImage result for nerds candy

1. FanGirl by Rainbow Rowell and Nerds: I say that because she is described as one in the book because of Fandom of a book. But honestly, Nerds are Great and so is Cath, so win, WIN.

Royce RollsImage result for wax coke bottle candy

2. Royce Rolls by Margaret Stohl and Wax Soda Bottles: I honestly added this book to my TBR because the girl on the front looked fabolous..... Unfortunately, like the tasteless wax you bite into to get the candy flavor out, I was not a fan of the characters that were in Royce Rolls. Looking at the reviews though, much like the candy I could see people either loved or hated this one, so please if u haven't read it, still give it a try! 

They Both Die at the EndImage result for crybaby candy

3. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera and Cry Babies: I mean.... Do I really need to elaborate? This book could break even the strongest person, which I imagine these candies can do too lol 

Lucky in LoveWindfall
Image result for payday candy
4. Lucky in Love by Kasie West and Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith and Paydays: Another pairing that I don't think needs any elaboration lol Both MC's in these books win big on the Lottery and they go through so many different things after they recieve their "pay-days!"

The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3)Image result for laffy taffy candy

5. The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan and Laffy Taffy: Really ANYTHING by Riordan could have landed here lol I love his writing style and I love his humor and as long as he keeps making me laugh, I will read whatever he writes! 


A Line in the Darktwizzlers

6. A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo and Twizzlers: I thought the ending was done really well, but it didn't really feel like a thriller to me which was what I wanted... I just didn't LOVE it like everyone else seems too. Just like Twizzlers. I guess for both I'm the black sheep. 


If There's No Tomorrowhersheys kisses

7. If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Hershey's Kisses: I really loved Sebastian and I wanted him and Lena to do all the kissing. Plus (minor spoiler) their first kiss was pretty adorable lol 

The Hate U GiveImage result for Caramel apple pop

8. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas and Caramel Apple Pops: This is my favorite candy of all time, and I can easily say THUG is my favorite read as well! (Even if both Starr and Angie have TERRIBLE taste in Oreos lolol) 
Long Way DownImage result for junior mints candy

9. Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds and Junior Mints: I'm not one to like Mint candy, but I really do like Junior Mints. Same with Long Way dow, I'm not a fan of verse novels, but I LOVED this book and will rec it to anyone with reservations like I had!

Daughter of the Pirate King (Daughter of the Pirate King, #1)Image result for sour patch kids

10. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller and Sour Patch Kids: Alosa acted as if she had no idea what she was doing, but the entire book she had a plan the whole time! She was the opposite of these Sour Patch kids, sweet but then sour. 


What about you? 
Which books remind you of Halloween candy? 

(I do NOT own the rights to the candy pictures. I got them from Google! )

Labels: