Stacking the Shelves #257 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 

A Taxonomy of LoveWhen Light Left Us
Down and AcrossAnatomy of a Scandal
Broken Beautiful Hearts

From the Publisher: 
Frat GirlFat Girl on a Plane



The Weekly Wrap-Up!



Wednesday 02/21/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh
Thursday 02/22/2018:  Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
Friday 02/23/18: Book Blogger Hop: Dust Jacket Required? 
 Saturday 02/24/18:  The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

Me on Instagram






I'm sure you can clearly see that says "Do Not Bend" and yet USPS BENT IT to put it in my mailbox instead of coming to my apt. to drop it off. Thanks guys -_-


It ended up being my Graduate Certficiate that goes along with my Master's Diploma! I got a Certification in Youth Services in Library and Information Settings!


There is a new Chick-fil-a opening near the library where I work. I reached out to them about doing some storytimes there and vice versa and they invited me to their grand opening. While there I won a mug and I took the cow lolol 


I swear ALL my holds come in at the SAME FREAKING TIME! I swear its like a conspiracy or something smh

What went on at your blog this week?


Labels: