TTT: Books that Have Been on my TBR the longest and I Still Haven't Read Them!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books that Have Been on my TBR the longest and I Still Haven't Read Them! 

Shattered Souls (Souls, #1)Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1)

 1. Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey: I've wanted to read this since I found out the setting was in Galveston, Tx, my home town. Sadly, although I own it and have wanted to read it for so long, I never have smh And I've met the author and everything smh lol 

2. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore: Another book set in Texas that I've wanted to read FOREVER and I just never got to. I think when I first found out about this book I was fresh in the blogging world, soI found out about this one really late in the game. 

If I LieIncarnate (Newsoul, #1)

3. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson: My fascination with this one started when I fell in love with YA contemporary romance. I remember being so excited to read it, but never getting it from anywhere.  

4. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows: Another book that I added to my TBR but then I never got from the library. I hope to track down both of these one day and read them. 


Everneath (Everneath, #1)Dash & Lily's Book of Dares (Dash & Lily, #1)

5. Everneath by Brodi Ashton: I never read it, but I did try the audio. But it was so long I never finished it and had to return it to the library. I ended up never finishing it. 

6. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan: I don't really have an excuse for this one. I've had numerous times to read this (I checked it out MULTIPLE times) but I just never cracked it open. Hopefully I will one day. 

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1)Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)

7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore: I always said I would be the last on the planet to read this one, and after trying to read her latest and not caring for it AT ALL, I'm not sure when I'll ever get to this one. I still want to but IDK..... 

8. Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger: This is one book I'm not sure why I never read it. I have always been intrigued by it. So much so that I bought the e-book version and I also checked out a hardcover from work. But every time I get to saying I want to read it.... It just never works. 

The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)

9. The Heroes of Olympus- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan: This is probably one of the dumbest ones because I've read the ENTIRE series except the last freaking one! I always manage to make it to the last one but never get around to reading it. I think it's because I don't want to lose any more time with those characters, but then I end up not remembering anything when I finally get around to it. It just sucks. 

10. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: I actually tried reading this, but I just couldn't get into it. Which is super weird because I actually watched the movie and liked it. (And if you know me, you know I NEVER watch a book made from a movie before I read the book) One day I hope to maybe listen to it at the very least. 

Have you read any of these? 

Labels: ,