Stacking the Shelves #273 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library: 
Onyx and IvoryThe Wife
Anger Is a GiftBruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas, #2)
The BrightsidersSummer of Salt



From Publishers: 
Mammoth

A HUGE thanks to Turner Publishing who saw me expressing interest in this one on Twitter and reached out to me. I wanted it to pass on to my work teens because it's set in Tx (where we are) and they think its so cool! Now, my plan is to read this one and review it and let them pass it around amongst themselves! 

The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 06/11/18: No Post. 
Tuesday 06/12/18: Top Ten Eleven Books that Gave you the Travel Bug! 
Wednesday 06/13/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
Friday 06/15/18: Book Blogger Hop: Book Lottery!

Me on Instagram


As I mentioned, the theme for the summer reading program is Libraries Rock. So, for oneof my programs, we decided to hold an intro to guitar lessons. The teens had so much fun and many of them wanted to continue with lessons! (The paper was just a fun game I gave them to play while they waited on the instructors. They had to match the artist to their guitar. I was 1000% impressed they knew who Van Halen was lol Some of the parents didn't even know! 

What went on at your blog this week?
Anything exciting happen?
Leave me a link in the comments! 

Labels: