Top 10 Books I *May Have* Decided to DNF too Quickly

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Books I *May Have* Decided to DNF too Quickly

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)

1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I went back a couple years later and re-started The Hunger Games and ended up really liking it! 

2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake: It started out really slow and I just needed a quick read at the time I started this. Maybe one day I'll go back and re-try it. 

HuntedReign the Earth (The Elementae, #1)

3. Hunted by Meagan Spooner: See #2's reason. 

4. Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen: See #2's reason. 

The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch, #1)The Diabolic (The Diabolic, #1)

5. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco: I receoved this as an audiobook, but I didn't fully listen to it... But for whatever reason, I never got around to re-checking it out!

6. The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid: See #2's reason! 

Furyborn (Empirium, #1)Hidden Bodies (You, #2)

7. Furyborn by Claire Legrand: I know this is like the IT book that everyone wanted, but I just couldn't get into it. *hides* I'm going to give it another go via audio when I get my hold in from the library!

8. Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes: Ugh I didn't like this one because it was significantly less stabby than YOU, so I DNF'ed it. I heard the ending is a WTF ending, but I got bored on the 8th CD. Maybe later I'll go back and re-try reading it. 

Everless (Everless, #1)The Night Circus

9. Everless by Sara Holland: See #2's reason. 

10. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I was reading this via audio, so it was hard to keep up with the changing POV's. Maybe I'll try again with an axtual book. 

What about you? 
Are there any books you might have DNF'ed too quickly?!


Labels: