Stacking the Shelves #287 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Not Even Bones (Market of Monsters #1)Young Adult Literature: From Romance to Realism
Hurricane Heroes in Texas (Magic Tree House #30)The Isle of the Lost: The Graphic Novel




The Weekly Wrap-Up!

Monday 09/17/18: Pride by Ibi Zoboi
Wednesday 09/19/18: Waiting on Wednesday: The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine
Thursday 09/20/2018: The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine
Friday 09/21/18: Book Blogger Hop: One, Two, Three, or More?
 Saturday 09/22/18: Warcross by Marie Lu

Me on Instagram:

We got our house painted just recently and I was nervous about the books. I went to take a peek and they had covered them all for me. With tarp and then this plastic. They said they noticed how many I had (even though this isn't all of them) along with the book sticker I have on my car, so they knew they should be extra careful in that room lol 


It's been raining here alot lately and my dog is NOT happy.  He's been running to jump on my lap because he's scared. I finally caught it in action in this picture. 


At work we started putting up the display for Banned Book Week! Of course I had to test it out and see if it worked. Unfortunately, when it made its debut, I was off this weekend, but my coworker was nice enough to tell me to check our hashtag and see that we had others using our set-up! I am super excited to see the teens in my community using it! 

What happened at you blog this week?
What did you take pics of this week?
Wanna show me? Leave your STS in the comments!