Stacking the Shelves #288 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
The ImmortalistsWildcard (Warcross, #2)
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

So, when we moved I found my copy of Tower of Dawn and I realized I hadn't read it yet and I needed to speed through it if I was going to be ready for Kingdom of Ash that comes out soon.

The Weekly Wrap-Up:
Sunday 09/23/2018: Stacking the Shelves #287 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!
Monday 09/24/18: Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
Tuesday 09/25/18: Top Ten Books by my Favorite Authors that I Still Haven't Read!
Wednesday 09/26/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig
Thursday 09/27/2018: READy to Talk: Following Along While Reading?
Friday 09/28/18: Book Blogger Hop: Post Views! 
 Saturday 09/29/18: 500 Words or Less by Juleah del Rosario


Me on Instagram:


I was the #SaturdayLibrarian yesterday, so I begged my hubs to pick up my holds. From another library. Actually from another library system lmao But as you can see they were super important and I NEEDED them lol So hopefully since it was pouring rain and he risked it all to go get them I'll actually get around to reading them......... 

What went on at your blog this week?
Did we get any of the same reads?!

Labels: