Top 10... I mean 11 Books on my Fall TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10  11 Books on my Fall TBR! 

I always do my lists for these based on the books that are released during this time. Why? Because let's be honest, I NEVER make a TBR list. I normally pick my next read based on what I'm in the mood for. 

Not Even Bones (Not Even Bones, #1)The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)

1. Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer: I didn't know about this one until a couple weeks before its release, so I never got around to reading it. But I DO have a copy coming from the library that I can't wait for! (Released September 4, 2018)

2. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee: It took me a little while to get into the first one, but once I did, I really enjoyed it. And I have to say, I am super ready to laugh until I cry again like I did with Gentleman's Guide lolol (Releases October 2, 2018)

Empress of All SeasonsThis Is Kind of an Epic Love Story

3. Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Jean: This sounds like nothing I've ever read before and I'm super excited to see where this one goes. I can't wait to see how she defeats the seasons! (Releases November 6, 2018)

4. This is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender: I LOVE the cover! And I kind of desperately need a rom com featuring POC, so I'm hoping this will scratch that itch for me. (Releases October 30, 2018)

MammothArchenemies (Renegades, #2)

5. Mammoth by Jill Baguchinsky: PLUS SIZE STEM FASHIONISTA! That should be enough said. If that's not enough, just look how cute this cover is! (Releases November 8, 2018) 

6. Archenemies by Marissa Meyer: I re-read the last couple chapters of Renegades just to get ready for this one. And I still don't think I'm ready. This is going to blow my mind, just like the last one did! (Releases November 6, 2018)

Love à la ModeLittle White Lies

7. Love a la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm: I fell really hard for Prince in Disguise (it STAYS as a constant pick for my staff picks display...) And because of that, I'm expecting this one to be super cute too! And this one has a bonus.... There's desserts... (Releases November 27, 2018) 

8. Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: I loved her Fixer series and since there's no more of that, I will take what I can get from her. And this one is about debutantes, and it seems like there's nothing more Southern, and I'm here for it lol (Releases November 6, 2018) 

What If It's UsHome and Away

9. What if it's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera: Two of my favorites! I can't wait to see what happens between these two! (Releases October 9, 2018) 

10. Home and Away by Candice Montgomery: Black MC. And she plays football. GIVE IT TO ME NOW. (Releases October 16, 2018)

Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts)

11. Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by L.C. Rosen: I'd be lying if I said I didn't add this to my TBR because of the cover.... But the synopsis sounds super good too! And I've read that it helps to teach queer sex ed while still being fun, and I definitely need this for my teens! Can't wait for this one! (Releases October 30, 2018)

What about you?
What made your list? 
Any of these make your list too? 


Labels: