Top 10 Quiet Gems of Take Me Away!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Quiet Gems of Take Me Away! 

The Girl You Thought I WasTrail of Lightning (The Sixth World, #1)
Undead Girl GangWhen Life Gives You Demons
CampfireAlways Forever Maybe
The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)Shadowshaper (Shadowshaper, #1)
Broken Beautiful HeartsBusted

These may not be "Quiet Gems" to the rest of the world, but for many of these I had barely heard of them before they came out, or something was preventing me from WANTING to know about it. (Long story. If you wanna know, email me and I'll tell ya) But even still, once I got these in my hands, I ended up enjoying them quite a bit!

What about you?! 

Labels: