TTT: Platonic Relationships in Books!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Platonic Relationships in Books!

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)

1. The Golden Trio: I'm going to add Hagrid here too because DUH. But anyways, these three stayed in trouble and the way they interacted was priceless. I always wished I had friends like them. 

2. The Weasley family: From Arthur to Molly to the twins... Everyone in this family is amazing and I love the way they interact with everyone. (I used the 2nd one since... well you know.) 

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)The Wedding Date

3. Cinder & Iko: Iko is the BEST FRIEND I think anyone could have. And she's been my favorite since this book. And the two of them together... Its still one of my favorite friendships ever. 

4. Drew and Carlos: I LOVED Drew and Carlos' friendship in The Wedding Date! Carlos was such a good friend and Drew actually listened to his advice. (After decidedly NOT listening at first.) They made such a good team and I was happy Drew had him. 


The Unexpected EverythingLabyrinth Lost (Brooklyn Brujas, #1)

5.  Andie, Toby, Palmer and Bri: I LOVED their friendship and as I always say, Morgan Matson is the Queen of YA Realistic Fiction, so they automatically make my favorite list of characters!

6. Alex, Lula, and Rose: They're sisters and they're Brujas and they're super cool. And even though they may make some terrible decisions, they all stick together and try to get each other back on the straight and narrow.

Prince in DisguiseLong Way Down

7. Dusty and Dylan: They didn't get along very well, but that's what made it more real. They acted just like me and my sisters. Which makes them some of my favorites. 

8. Will & all his ghosts: I know that this one is a bit different because of the way this was written, but still these are some of my favorite characters! I really loved what they did for him and how he reacted to them. 

Dear MartinThe Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1)

9. Justyce and Manny: They were great friends and they seemed like brothers. I won't go further than that for spoilers, but I really liked their friendship and how they were together. 

10. Monty & Felicity: I really LOVED the way they hated each other but loved each other. Again, it made me think of me and my siblings, so it meant they were really real lol 

What about you? 
Do we share any of these favorites?


Labels: ,