Book Blogger Hop: Same ol' same? Something fresh and new?

Book Blogger Hop

Do you tend to visit the same blogs each week but also try to look for new blogs?   


The short answer to this question: I like visiting all new blogs. I love getting different content and seeing what all you creative types come up with! 

Image result for twitter logo

     The long winded answer: I actually owe Twitter for my blog surfing now. I am not really a fan of only being able to follow all blogs since I'm on Blogger, so I always ask for people to leave their links in my comments or send me their links on Twitter. I also seem to look for people who post them freely. It helped out my traffic ALOT, so I can only guess it does the same for others too. Especially when there's the feature where you can schedule it and it goes up by itself. 

So basically, when I say leave me your links (whether on Twitter or in my blog posts) leave them! I will go check them out! Probably not right away, but I will get to them eventually! 

What about you?!


Labels: