Stacking the Shelves #300 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Netgalley/ Edelweiss/ Publishers:

Like a Love StoryHello Girls

!!! The last book by Abdi I read, I finished in a day and I CANNOT WAIT to do the same for this one! 
The Arrival of SomedayLet’s Call It a Doomsday

A book about anxiety?! YAS. Hopefully this will be enjoyable and doesn't trigger anything for me. This #OwnVoices reviewer is excited to have this in her hands! 

The Grief KeeperSorcery of Thorns

These two are both on my most anticipated lists, and I can't believe I have them! Can't wait to get to them! 

From the Library: 

Cover image for Five Feet ApartMARVEL's Avengers: Infinity War: Thanos: Titan Consumed (Marvel Studio' Avengers: Infinity War)

Five Feet Apart is already making me sad, so I can't imagine how the ending will be. Hopefully not too sad..... And Thanos just looks really good and it's by Barry Lyga lol I LOVE Lyga 


The Weekly Wrap-Up!:

Tuesday 12/18/18: Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR! 
Wednesday 12/19/18: Waiting on Wednesday: Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
Friday 12/21/18: Book Blogger Hop:  In the Club? 
 Saturday 12/22/18: Wildcard by Marie Lu

Me on Instagram: 


Came back home and was able to take my cousin to the library back home that started it all for me. She had breakfast with Santa and got a free Elephant and Piggie book! 


Looks like I wasn't the only one who wanted to "sink their teeth" into this 2019 release. And I'm so glad I started with this one. It was a doozie and super good! Can't wait for everyone else to get to it! 


What went on at your blog this week? 
Leave a link in the comments!

Labels: