Book Blogger Hop: Gimmie a Break!

Book Blogger Hop

Have you ever thought about taking a break from blogging? If you have, how long was the break and what did you learn from it?        


I did once before when I was in college, but it wasn't really a break. I still had memes go up, but being a full time college student and still trying to read was SO. HARD. I was reading, just not books for fun. So my reviews were few and far between, but I finally got back to normal when I was finished. It was around 2012. I can tell because the number of posts is drastically different from the number of other years I've had. 

Other than that, I don't think I'd ever need a break. I ALWAYS want to talk about books I've read and I always want to see other people's opinions on books. Especially ones I've read and loved and those that I hope to read soon. 

What about you? 

Labels: