Stacking the Shelves #312 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From Publishers:

Slay by Brittney Morris

Y'ALLLLLLL I AM PASTTTT EXCITED ABOUT THIS BOOK AND I WANT TO READ IT RIGHT NOW! If you've gotten the chance to read it already, I'm totes jealous! Thank you Edelweiss and Simon Pulse!




Red, White, and Royal Blue was a granted wish and I almost cried when I got the email! Thank you so much St. Martin's Press and Netgalley! And then a couple days later I got the email about Aurora Rising and AHHHHHHH! Also, this comes out in May, just in time for me to recommend it to EVERYONE for SRP! I can't wait to get to this one! 


From the Library: 
Cover image for Fight or FlightCover image for Only a Breath Apart


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Tuesday 03/12/19:  Top 10 Stand-alone Books that Need a Sequel!  
Wednesday 03/13/19: Waiting on Wednesday: Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim
Friday 03/15/19: Book Blogger Hop: E-ARC's!

Me on Instagram:




Me and the teens made tote bags for National Craft Month at work using the Cricut! I was nervous because I had never used it before, but they actually came out really well! 




There is an author event that's happening around the area I am this month and I'm excited! I'll be volunteering for the event and for work! 



This book is by the same person who wrote The Prince and the Knight! I LOVED that one! Can't wait to see how this one is too! (Just so everyone knows, the illustrator is different, but the author is the same!)


I found the amazing Coffeemate Snickers creamer. And of course, now I can't stop thinking about it (or drinking it lol) Also, I'm super on brand because I didn't even realize that I had a Harry Potter mug lolol 


I FINALLY got my TBR cart! I've been waiting for them to come back out with this Aqua or Rose Gold color one. And as it turns out this is the only one that was available at Wal-Mart so I went ahead and grabbed it. And I am extremely happy with it! I put it together by myself and I love it! 



What about you?
Get anything good?
Get something that I also got?
Like any of my Insta pics?
Want to discuss anything at all?
Let me know in the comments!!!! 



Labels: