Top 10... well 13 Books on my Spring TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 13 Books on my Spring TBR!

(I do this as all the books I'm excited for that release in the spring months! That means, March, April, and May!)

March: 

Lovely WarInternment

1. Lovely War by Julie Berry: I started this book as soon as I got it in October, but I waited until closer to its release to read it. Anddddd then I never read it. But now that March is winding down, I will definitely try to fit it in soon. (Released 3/5/2019

2. Internment by Samira Ahmed: I left my book at work, but I was only 20 pages in so I just went home and started another. But I will DEFINITELY try to fit this in because let me tell you..... THIS BOOK Y'ALL! (Released 3/19/19)

April:

Serious MoonlightThe Devouring Gray

3. Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett: It's not often that I like literally everything an author has written, but Bennett has done it. Every book she's written I've fallen for, and I don't think this one will be any different. (Releases 4/16/2019)

4. The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman: Fantasy and Monsters and characters that I've heard are AMAZING. So yes, GIVE IT TO ME NOW. (Releases 4/2/19)

Descendant of the CraneWicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy, #1)


5. Descendant of the Crane by Joan He: Murder, Treason, Magic, and political scandal?! SIGN ME THE HELL UP. (Releases 4/9/2019)

6. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan: The first part of the synopsis says "A girl who talks to gods." Ok that's all I needed to see thanks.GIVE IT TO ME NOW.  (Releases 4/2/2019)

Hot Dog Girl

7. Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan: I LOVE that there's all these books with mascots! I was obsessed with them when I was younger. And this book has a Bi MC so that makes me even more excited for it! (Releases 4/30/2019

May: 

Finale (Caraval, #3)Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)


8. Finale by Stephanie Garber: I can't wait to see how this series will end up! This is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what Garber does to tie it all together! (Releases 5/7/19)

9. Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff: I really loved Illuminae and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us! (Releases 5/7/2019

Don't Date Rosa SantosWe Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1)

10. Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno: Diverse Contemp Romance. I'll take 2 please!(Releases: 5/14/2019)

11. We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal: This sounds amazing. The author is amazing. This cover is amazing. There is nothing about this that is not amazing. And because of that I need this in my hands yesterday! (Releases 5/14/2019

Let Me Hear a RhymeWith the Fire on High

12. Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson: I LOVE all these hip-hop related books that are coming out. And this one is no different. I can't wait to get this one in my hands! (Releases 5/21/2019)

13. With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo: I've said before, food is a good way to entice me to read a book. And for it to be an author that I loved already? SOLD. (Releases 5/7/2019)


There are so many books releasing in April and May that I want to read. Idk how I cut it down to only 13! There's about 4 more that I want to add to it as well. 

Did you see any that I missed?
See any on my list that you have on yours?
Should I add something else to mine?
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: