TTT: Top 10 Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With!

A Curse So Dark and Lonely (A Curse So Dark and Lonely, #1)Warcross (Warcross, #1)

1. Harper from A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: Harper went through some THINGS in this book, but I still have to say I'd love to switch places with her just to visit Emberfall and to swoon over Rhen and to try to slap Lilith at least once lolol 

2. Emika Chen from Warcross by Marie Lu: Let's be honest..... Who WOULDN'T want to play Warcross?! Also, I would LOVE to see all the different technology that is offered in this book. It all sounded so legit!

Little White Lies (Debutantes, #1)Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)

3. Sawyer from Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: This could quite possibly be more trouble than its worth, but the whole mystery and the things they did to figure it out and more..... I thought that was pretty cool. Except for the whole jail part lol 

4. Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco: Ok but hear me out lol She's headstrong and she does what she wants. So basically she's like me lol And also, I LOVE that she's a woman working in that field during that time period. I also love that she's gone to these super cool places and met super cool people. (And I mean no one can really argue that Cresswell wouldn't be a plus, so there's that lol) 

Caraval (Caraval, #1)Prince in Disguise

5. Scarlett from Caraval by Stephanie Garber: Another one where this is probably more trouble than it's worth, but I WOULD NEVER pass up on the chance to go to Caraval. I'd do things the same way Scarlett did and save Tessa as well! 

6. Dylan from Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm: I loved this book and I was so jealous that she got to witness so many things, like Scotland, being on tv (even though she hated it lol), and did I mention Scotland?! 
Dread Nation (Dread Nation, #1)Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)

7. Jane from Dread Nation by Justina Ireland: I'm pretty sure y'all think I'm weird, but I'm not. I have a reason.... I want to see and kill one of the shamblers and then I'll be ready to come back lolol 

8. Zélie from Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi: For no other reason than the fact that she's BAD. ASS. (Also I REALLLLLYYYY want a snow leoponaire and to test my magic use!) 

Renegades (Renegades, #1)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

9. Nova from Renegades by Marissa Meyer: This whole setting is super cool and I would love to be able to do some of the things they can do!

10. The Golden Trio from the Harry Potter series: I'm pretty sure this is cheating, but I would love to see all the things they had seen! From Quidditch, to everything else, it would be really cool to see and do all the things that they got to do in this series! 

See any that you've read and you would switch with them too?!
Tell me in the comments! 

Labels: ,