TTT: First 10 Books I Reviewed!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
(First) 10 Books I Reviewed!

Please don't make me link them tho lmao Those were embarrassing


 Before I FallBeastly (Beastly, #1; Kendra Chronicles, #1)
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
Numbers (Numbers, #1)Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)


CLEARLY I've been a Riordan fan from the beginning!
Also my reviews back then weren't really reviews. I don't think I started taking this serious until a good while later. These first couple ones were me getting my feet wet so I won't link them, but if you'd like to take a look, go right ahead.... But please don't judge me lol


What about you?
What books did you review when you first started blogging?
Can you all guess when I made my blog based on the books I reviewed? (Without cheating and looking at my sidebar lol)
NOTE: Not all of them were brand new! 
Leave me a link in the comments!

Labels: