Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (in Literature)!

Image result for asian pacific american heritage month

I know many of you are wondering why I waited until the last day to do this post, but I swear I have a reason! I hope that you all are using reading these titles not only in May, but all year round! So I wanted to do this post now in hopes that you all would seek them out beyond this! It's important to give these characters a voice all the time. 

So with that being said, here are some I've read and loved already!:


The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient, #2)Aru Shah and the Song of Death (Pandava Quartet, #2)To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
American PandaThe Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1)When Dimple Met Rishi
Emergency Contact


These are the ones I haven't read but still want to read!

There's Something About SweetieFake It Till You Break ItSomewhere Only We Know
I Love You So MochiThis Time Will Be DifferentFrankly in Love
Permanent Record

And here is the Book Rec thingie I made for work!:




And yet, there's so many more that I still need to read!
Any here that you think I need to add to this list? 
Any that you see here that you haven't added to your TBR?
Tell me in the comments!

Labels: