TTT: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2019!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2019!


July

N/A

August

House of Salt and Sorrows

1. House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig: Out 8/6/2019. This is a retelling and it sounds kinda spooky and I have heard nothing but good things about it so far, so I NEED IT NOW THANKS. 

SEPTEMBER

Serpent & Dove (Serpent & Dove, #1)Full Disclosure
American Royals

2. Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin: Out 9/3/2019. This is a witchy story and I don't always care for them, but I have heard NOTHING but good things about this. And let's be honest, if that cover isn't enough to make you want to read it, I don't know what is. 

3. Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett: Out 9/29/19. It's about a super taboo topic that's not really done, especially in YA and I'm so interested in how its handled.

4. American Royals by Katharine McGee: Out 9/3/19. First of all the cover is awesome. And second of all this concept of this book sounds so intriguing and so unique and I can't wait to get my hands on it! 

Kingdom of SoulsCapturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #4)
The Lady RogueSLAY

5. Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron: Out 9/10/19. WITCHDOCTORS?! AND THERE'S A BLACK GIRL ON THE COVER. Excuse me while I go pre-order this now. (Also a huge thanks to HarperCollins for sending a copy to my library already. My teens have already confiscated it and asked is the library going to get it too lol) 

6. Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco: Out 9/10/19. Are you kidding? Who ISN'T waiting for this?!

7. Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett: Out 9/3/19. I don't care what it is. It's by Jenn Bennett, I. NEED. IT.

8. Slay by Brittney Morris: Out 9/24/19. Video gaming and Black Girl Magic. YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES.  

October 

The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1)A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1)
JackpotTristan Strong Punches A Hole In The Sky (Tristan Strong #1)

9. The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh: Out 10/8/19.  I am hardly a vampire person anymore, but I will read whatever Ahdieh writes, so here we are. 

10. A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy: Out 10/29/19. "A River of Royal Blood is an enthralling debut set in a lush North African inspired fantasy world that subtly but powerfully challenges our notions of power, history, and identity."   *pre-orders immediately* 

11. Jackpot by Nic Stone: Out 10/15/19. It's by Nic Stone. *shrugs* Isn't that reason enough???

12.Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia: Out 10/15/19. I already pre-ordered this and I have the ARC. I am SO ready for October. I read the first chapter (which I almost NEVER do because I hate waiting) but I can tell y'all, y'all are in for an amazing story!



November 

Supernova (Renegades, #3)

13. Supernova by Marissa Meyer: Out 11/5/19. I still have not read Archenemies (even though I own an ARC and a hardcover) for the simple fact that I cannot handle the wait for this one like I had to do for after Renegades. Even though I am dying to read the sampler that's out, I will just read the entire series all over again in prep for this one. Or you know, I'm excited or whatever lol 


December

Children of Virtue and Vengeance (Legacy of Orïsha, #2)

14. Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi: Out 12/3/19. I CANNOT wait to read more of Adeyemi's words. And listen that cliff hanger from the first cannot be more torturous, so I need this like yesterday. 

Runner Ups include: 

Deadly Little Scandals (Debutantes, #2)The Revolution of Birdie RandolphThe Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2)
The (Other) F Word: A Celebration of the Fat and FierceWinterwoodThe Bone Houses
His Hideous HeartThe Magnolia Sword: A Ballad of MulanThe Wedding Party


Y'all knew this was going to be crazy long. I tried to cut it down, but man it was still hard lol 
What about you?
Did any of these make your list?
Did an of my runner ups make your list??
Let me know in the comments! 



Labels: