TTT: Unpopular Bookish Opinions

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Unpopular Bookish Opinions


1. I had to read The Hunger Games twice before I liked it.

2. I had to listen to the audio of Illuminae before I liked it. 

3. Three Dark Crowns didn't work for me. 

4. I'm ok with love triangles as long as there's more to it than a bad boy or a good boy. 

5. I read Cassandra Clare, all of one series and the first three of the others and now I'm just not interested anymore. I don't see myself ever continuing. Which is weird because my teens LOVE it. 

6. I DNF as early as 30 pages if I feel like it. (When you know, you know.)  

7. I don't mind reading on my Nook. It's actually a bit easier because I can make the font bigger or change it any other way I want if need be. 

8. I HATE the original classics, but I LOVE retellings of them? Not sure how that works, but it works for me lmao 

9. I like 2nd person writing style. It makes my heart race and of course it makes me feel like I'm doing the actions. 

10. I will pick up a contemporary romance book before a fantasy book. (Don't get me wrong, I will still read both lol)


What about you?
Do you agree with any of these?
Think one might actually be a popular opinion?
Tell me in the comments! 





Labels: