TTT: Top 10 Favorite Tropes!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Favorite Tropes!

This one was kind of difficult to put together because troupes are usually what makes something super predictable, but I just went with the ones I mind the least lol 


From Romance:
1. Fake Relationship

2. Forbidden Love


3. Trapped in the Same Space
Starry Eyes

4. Love Triangle

(ONLY WHEN THEY'RE DONE RIGHT.) 

5. I'm a Secret Royal
Prince in Disguise

6. Unrequited Love 


7. Enemies to Lovers
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE Cover


From Thrillers/Mystery: 
8. Missing Persons


9. Memory Lapses 
We Were Liars

In Science Fiction: 

10. Artificial Intelligence
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)


What about you?
Do we share any of the same?
Let me know in the comments! 





Labels: