Stacking the Shelves #336 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:


The Weekly Wrap-Up: 

Tuesday 08/27/19:  Top 10 Tuesday: Books I've Read that I'd Like in my Personal Library
Wednesday 08/28/19: Waiting on Wednesday: The Hand on the Wall by Maureen Johnson
Friday 08/30/19: Book Blogger Hop: Multiple Formats


Me on Instagram:


My poor puppy was being tortured by Daddy lol He put a chip on his back where he couldn't reach it. Mommy came to the rescue because I couldn't decide if his struggling was cute or just mean lol 


Weird thing to be proud of, but this was my first blog post to the website for my library system, and I totes am. 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
See anything that you've recently gotten or have recently read? 
Let me know in the comments!  



Labels: