Stacking the Shelves #345 & the Weekly Wrap-Up!

This bookish meme tells the blogosphere what all we borrowed, bought, and received for review. It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

From the Library:

Cheshire CrossingCover image for American Royals
Cover image for The Right SwipeThe Fortunate Ones
The Okay Witch


For Review:
Four Days of You and MeShuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1)
More Than MaybeLove Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)


The Weekly Wrap-Up:

Wednesday 10/30/19: Waiting on Wednesday: This Coven Won't Break by Isabel Sterling
Friday 11/01/19: Book Blogger Hop: Classics Anyone?!
Saturday 11/02/19: No Post! (It was my birthday, I needed a break)

Me on Instagram:


I hadn't gotten my costume right last week, but I finally had all the pieces! 


Early Halloween party at my husband's friend's house!


Radioactive Spider Slime with my teens at work. It was fun to make, here's the recipe! 


Finally made my costume and got to wear it on Halloween!!! 


And here's the rest of the staff! We were cartoon characters! (Ashley Spinelli, Susie Carmichael, Dopey, Dr. Girlfriend, and Storm!)


My birthday was yesterday! 

What about you?
What did you get this week?
Did you get something I did too?
Let me know in the comments! 







Labels: