TTT: Top 10 Favorite Bookmarks!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish and is now run by Jana at That Artsy Reader GirlEach week she will post a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is:
Top 10 Favorite Bookmarks!


Real Bookmarks...

1. My co-worker knows I love unicorns, so she made this on a whim and thought of me before throwingit away. Unfortunately I don't actually use it as a bookmark, its just sitting on my desk with the rest of my toys. (Yes I have toys on my desk.)

2. During May we had an origami program and I tried my hand at origami bookmarks. And of course I made a Wonder Woman one. I liked it, so I kept it. I don't remember using it, except when I started a book at work and didn't have one. I keep this one on the side with my toys too. 



3. My Reading is Hot one is the one I have been using for years. I try to keep tabs on it all the time to make sure I have it. I have no idea why it means so much to me, but it does. I even went as far as gluing it back together when it started coming apart and I went and laminated it again as well lol 

4. This Wonder Woman bookmark is so huge I can't use it on books. I keep it on the corner of my computer. My co-worker made this for me when I first started at my branch 3 years ago. (I made 3 years on the 7th!) I put it on the corner of my screen at every branch and every computer I've worked at. 


5. My co-worker also knows that I LOVE Baby Shark and all the remixes, so she made this as a make and take for Shark week last year. Instead of throwing out the example she gave it to me. I used it a couple times, but for the most part I keep it at home for back up in case I can't find one or my Reading is Hot is in use in another book. 


"Other" Bookmarks...

Image result for samsung galaxy s8Image result for receipts
6. I can't take a picture of my phone with my phone, so I just Googled one. I use this as my bookmark quite often because I read and then start doing something on my computer and putmy phone in the book. 

7. Reciepts are usually just sitting around the house (don't judge) and I pick them up when I can't find anything else lol 

Image result for xfinity remotesImage result for houston sports tickets

8. Remote Controls are really easy to come by since there's one in each room where I sit and read. Again, I normally pick it up when I start looking on my computer when I'm reading. 

9. Since my husband used to work for the Houston Rockets in their ticketing offices, we had so many ticket stubs (from all the Houston sports) left sitting around the house. I said I was going to put them in shadow boxes, but we had so many I ended up getting rid of alot of them... Or, you know, using them as bookmarks.

Mead Striped 1 Subject Wide Ruled Spiral Notebook  - image 1 of 1

10. Whatever notebook I'm using at the time to write down review notes and quotes to remember is more than likely right there with me while I'm reading, so I sometimes find myself using the notebook to hold my place while I quickly do something else. 

What about you?
Do you have one you use all the time?
Do you have a favorite?
How many real vs other bookmarks do you have?
Let me know in the comments! 







Labels: